Frequently Asked Questions
For admissions applications, an online application fee of $50 is charged per student.
For financial aid applications, an online application fee of $39 is charged per household.
For elementary grade 1-6, upon the submission of completed admissions and financial aid applications, families should expect to be notified of decisions within 2-3 week.
Families are likely to be notified via emails.
Upon acceptance, families are expected to reply within the allotted time stated in the offer letter.
|Children’s House||If your child has experience attending any sort of educational or childcare institutions, please submit: 1-2 Teacher Recommendations, school record(s). Download 1-2 Teacher Recommendations and School Record Release forms.|
|Elementary Grade 1||Two Kindergarten Teacher Recommendations, school record(s). Download Teacher Recommendation and School Record Release forms.|
|Elementary Grade 2-5||Two Teacher Recommendations, school record(s). Download Teacher Recommendation and School Record Release forms. Take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE), www.erblearning.org.|
- If financial ad application is submitted before April 15, the families 2016 tax return is accepted. After April 15, the families 2017 tax return is expected.
- W-2 statements or 1099 from employer(s) to demonstrate income. If you are self-employed or own your own business, you can submit 1120 or 165 to demonstrate income.
- The most recent paystub (just one is OK) to demonstrate regular incoming stream.
- Debt documentations to show your overall balance owed.
- Any documents to demonstrate income that are not revealed on your W-2/1099 statements, such as military housing allowance, social security income, disability income, etc.
Questions? Contact TABS, Monday—Friday, 7am-8pm Central Time, 1-800-477-8237, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Families are expected to reapply for financial aid each year to submit documents to reflect their most current financial status and new awards are granted each year. Current families are given priority to be allocated financial aid to secure their children’s uninterrupted educational career at MSD.