Learning at MSD
MSD at a Glance
- Approximate enrollment: 80
- Average class size: 15-20
- Teachers per class: 2-3
- Student-teacher ratio: 6:1
Preschool age 33 months through Grade 6
1981. MSD has provided exceptional education for over 35 years.
Need-based financial aid is offered to Elementary applicants.
|Children’s House: Half Day (Age 3)||8:30-12:00|
|Children’s House: Full day (Age 3-4)||8:30-3:30|
|Children’s House: Kindergarten (Age 5)||8:30-3:30|
|Elementary (Grade 1-6)||8:30-3:30|
Daily Offerings and Special Programs
- Healthy organic snacks
- Daily outdoor playtime for all students in our private, recently renovated playground
- Environmental education
- Field trips
- School-wide events with families: Fall Fest, Winter Program, Spring Folk Dance, Spring Program & Graduation
For students five years and older, public school busing is available as a transportation option.
Accreditation and Affiliations
- Licensed by Minnesota Department of Human Resources.
- Member school of National Association of Independent Schools
- Member school of American Montessori Society
- Member school of Educational Records Bureau