Learning at MSD
MSD at a Glance
- Approximate enrollment: 80
- Average class size: 15—20
- Teachers per class: 2—3
- Student-teacher ratio: 6:1
Age 3—Grade 6
Need-based financial aid offered to Elementary applicants.
|Children’s House: Half Day (Age 3)||8:30—12:00|
|Children’s House: Full day (Age 3—4)||8:30—3:30|
|Children’s House: Kindergarten (Age 5)||8:30—3:30|
|Elementary (Grade 1—6)||8:30—3:30|
Daily Offerings and Special Programs
- Spanish enrichment
- Healthy organic snacks
- Daily outdoor playtime for all students in our private, renovated playground
- Environmental education
- Field trips
- School-wide events with families: Fall Fest, Winter Program, Spring Dance, Graduation
For students five years and older, public school busing is available as a transportation option.
Accreditation and Affiliations
Montessori School of Duluth is licensed by Minnesota Department of Human Resources.
Montessori School of Duluth is a member school of National Association of Independent Schools, American Montessori Society, and Educational Records Bureau.